Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Bomtoons made a game with blood..!?

Very nice game Luis. I have yet to see a charicature of me in there though. Oh, and thanks for testing the new medal system for me.

Lobster Quest (Demo) Lobster Quest (Demo)

a classic

this is retro.. a stylish game made memorable by its forever-incompleteness

Leigh responds:

I really dig your work, so that means a lot to me. Glad you saw this. Congrats on the tank nomination.

Pandemonium! Pandemonium!

Fun!

and well animated.. damn, you took away easy mode..

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Very sweet

INTENSE fanciness

DrNeroCF responds:

You can't handle the FANCINESS!!!

James The Space Zebra James The Space Zebra

Poor

But if I had a sibling who could program I would shit out games for the money too.

Escape from CampHostility Escape from CampHostility

really fucking easy

come on people.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Alright

The puzzles were a bit obscure, some making no sense. Make them a little more logical next time. The animation and direction was good, making for a generally feel-good game. Music was fitting, as was dialogue, etc. I'd say the only thing which made this better than the first game was the actionscripting, so I think Aaron had a lot to do with making this game great. If you're too stubborn to co-author him, then you're a childish idiot.

This game would be nothing without the actionscripting. Co-author Aaron, dickhead. I hope no coder works with you again.

The Bounce The Bounce

Really nice

Beautiful, neat little game, the music was very fitting. I enjoyed this very much.

AirDefence 2! AirDefence 2!

Good game

There are a few bugs, INCLUDING the crosshair not working at times. GumWad over there is screaming at everyone calling them noobs and to get better computers because the crosshair doesn't work.. well the irony is he has proven to us he is in fact the biggest 'noob' around here as the crosshair not working has nothing to do with how good your computer is.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

I can't believe the score

This is by far the best and most addictive game I have ever played, in my life. I can't believe how low the score is. It should be at least 4.30, and to all those whiny bitches who complain about the mouse problem, download the damn .exe from the URL given in the author's comments when the site comes back up! This is a great game and definately deserves to be #1.